Letter from the Chair
Mark H Leff Phd.
Professor Emeritus of History
Associate Professor of African American Studies
- Address: Gregory Hall
- Telephone: 217-493-1706
- Email: email@example.com
Areas of Specialization
Post-1900 public policy and social movements, war and society, and civil liberties
- Leff, Mark H. The Limits of Symbolic Reform: The New Deal and Taxation, 1933-1939. . New York: Cambridge University Press, 1984.
- Leff, Mark H. ""Revisioning U.S. Political History"." American Historical Review 100 (1995): 829-53.
- Leff, Mark H. ""The Politics of Sacrifice on the American Home Front in World War II"." Journal of American History 77.4 (1991): 1296-1318.
- ""Taxing the 'Forgotten Man': The Politics of Social Security Finance in the New Deal"." Journal of American History 70.2 (1983): 359-381.
- Leff, Mark H. ""Meet Mark Leff"." http://admissions.illinois.edu/academics/faculty/LAS_Mark.html. 26 Oct. 2011.